Areas of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Government Contracts specializing in Construction Practice
- Collection of unpaid fees for Community Associations and other businesses
- Community Association law and litigation
Leonard’s goal early-on was to own his own construction company. As his passionate for the law developed it morphed into using his practical knowledge of business and the construction industry as a strategic advantage in his practice.
Leonard’s experience includes construction and contract litigation, with specific innovative techniques and success in collection of unpaid fees for businesses and community associations. Leonard appears before the Maryland State Courts, the District of Columbia courts and administrative tribunals including the District of Columbia’s Contract Appeals Board, Office of Administrative Hearings, Office of Workers Compensation, and the American Arbitration Association. His construction contracts experience includes complex Federal Procurement issues, commercial contracts, Occupational Safety and Health Administration cases as well as appearances before the State of Maryland Public Service Commission.
- Juris Doctor from the Catholic University Law School in Washington, DC
- Masters of Science and a Bachelors of Arts from Boston College, where he played football.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- State Bar Admissions
- Federal Bar Admissions